Are you still my defense attorney ?

wearing a bulletproof vest who forced his body parts into my house? 


I really do need help defending myself from the armed intruders who have been banging on the wall outside of my house. They did that 4 times between Saturday and Sunday as if I have a bounty on my head, so I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP WITH DEFENDING MYSELF NOW! 


I can't do it all by myself legally, since they are exempt from the legal limitations and rights. Plus, I am really grateful for being able to get to go talk to a medical expert who have the ability to attach the proper label to the defective characteristics of my thought process because I might be able to get people to accept my unique point of view if I can get officially diagnosed with TOURETS SYNDROME. 

It's been the bane of my existence since I woke up on 9/11 and started thinking about the potential consequence of being an EARTH-ling. 

Do you think you are an EARTH-ling , Ms. Jennifer?

That's why nobody likes me and responds to me as if they are 100% illiterate of the English language,, it's a horrible feeling to wake up every day knowing that I am never going to be able to escape from the same world that my Spirit originated from. 

I really do need help with everything right now. I don't have the money to afford access to a telephone unless I get someone else to let me borrow their phone, and now I can't walk either. It's a good thing you have been there all along and understand that I am helpless without you defending me for now. 


Can you defend me from getting accused of violating the law tomorrow, because I can barely stand upright anymore since I crashed when my kick n go scooter was going 25mph downhill? 

I was right about where you see the funeral home and headed to FRY's,, and I crashed and landed on my left leg or foot or whatever the experts with x-ray vision will say that I broke, but my lower leg is obviously broken now. 

I'll include the evidence for you also, with a picture of my left leg compared to the right one, as soon as I can get to a place where I can send this SOS to you. 

Thanks, 

Scott


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Step - Traffic Stop

Update on your Lemoine target...