Update on your Lemoine target...

 

I think you might score your target. 

🥴😨


I make stupid mistakes sometimes but the timing of this one has the potential to cost me everything. I haven't had a calendar or a clock for over 2 years and somehow registered todays date for the follow up appearance for the trespassing charge instead of last Friday on the 19th, so now there's another warrant for my arrest for failure to appear for court,, and I've been looking forward to that opportunity all week! 

Besides the obvious mutual interest of everyone who been involved with the takedown who I've been able to interact with directly, matching perfectly with the efforts behind the scene per se', to maintain the smooth flow of things thats had a direct impact on me so far, I don't have the luxury of reaching out for help on the federal level like everyone else who might be able to inspire them appear on the scene and impose a legitimate presence of accountability for your side of this conflict, since its obvious that you don't have to follow the rules or the consequences of being so ,,, so good at imposing an extreme amout of "justice" upon unwanted, indigent, homeless, outsiders, Navajos and poor white trash looking nappy ho's like me who obviously looked like the utmost horrible monster on paper that inspired me to appear as a prize target to eliminate. 

I'm sending this to all of you as a final attempt to avoid the very likely potential of the outcome of this conflict I have been the victim of, from ending in a very unfortunate way for anyone who has been determined to take everything I have in my life out of my possession and leave me on the streets with nothing at all that you perceive as "your home" , and no one in the world to reach out to for help or comfort or anything else human beings cant survive without, due to discovering that they also cut my rear air brake line among the other steps taken to make it absolutely impossible for me to ever drive away from Jett Towing with my house. 

So I felt like it was only fair to make yall aware of the fact that I previously had no fkn idea how much I was obviously hated and how determined my enemies are, or the level of despicable horrible cruel intentions that existed in the minds of the players directly involved in the head hunt,, even AFTER I was able to take my house back and get out of the impossible to escape scenario created for me at the towing yard,, I had no idea how much I was despised by the individuals who have never met me, nor any reason to perceive me as a violent person capable of functioning like a child predator or rapist or murderer, were looking at me as if I was much worse than anything I can imagine, wearing a police uniform, or even WHEN I DID wear a deputies uniform. 


I don't understand what could have inspired people who have never talked to me or seen me acting inappropriate in public or anything like EATING A LIVE CHILD on the street corner, to function as if they had a legal right or obligation to be able to function exactly like that.


The warrant officer who issued a FTA appear warrant on me for not being able to avoid appearing inside of the CCO prison, he didn't care about the fact I was outside the clinic inside of the shelter waiting in line for medical treatment, or that I was physically in jail before the time court was scheduled to begin session or that my name was not called out loud to appear in person... He knows that he has the ability to commit a hateful act like that while assuming I was unable to pay the $100 FEE, which prevented me from being able to appear in front of the judge,, which meant that I was going to be arrested as soon as ANY of the FPD officers saw me in public, take me to jail, and possibly not be able to get released without $$$ before my bus, my home, everything I have in life, got hauled off by Jett Towing..


And do I have to tell you that he thought it was HILARIOUS!?!? And definitely enjoyed the satisfaction of having the luxury and opportunity to be able to finish me off,, cuz he said a few things that made it obvious that he knew way more about the person who he was going to strip of everything they have and imagine them rotting in a prison cell or on the streets alone,,.and laughed at me when he said he didn't care about me being in jail before court was scheduled to start and I called him fucking scum... He laughed and said "you can leave now" , and I did, fortunately I had one life line left who was able to pay the fine, as my final cut off line for help since I was going to be able to get a job without fearing an outstanding warrant, which I've been trying to do without having cell phone # right now... I've been trying to get the fuck out of Flagstaff!! 

I'll make a quick list of THINGS that have made it impossible due to them having the luxury to function as if they are exempt from the same laws that they appear to enjoy over- imposing.


I'm not sure what your perception is, of the those who are capable of abusing, beating, raping, killing, and/or keeping a person confined within their own personal dungeon or held hostage out of fear of being seen outside or confined by chains or a cage,, while they are preying upon the victim who is completely unable to defend themselves or escape...

when you think about an animal whose mind is capable of overwhelming an easily dominated small woman or a child, being able to get away with functioning as a predator in private and impossible to detect in public, who have to live in fear of being caught eventually, as in the typical SUSPECT you've had to search for, that you can't see in public, or in the act of torturing others behind closed doors. 

I never was a detective officially, but I have hunted for a few arsonist years ago and got a conviction on one who killed the little boy I was unable to get to in time after I got the two girls and mother out of the mobile home burnt up, but alive. 

The little boy ran and hid in the closet and it was just too damn hot to go back into the flames without a line far enough between the front door to the the hallway that was not fully engulfed in flames. Plus a cabinet fell in front of me and shit fell on my head, and honestly,, I was SCARED TO keep walking through the flames and go down the dark hallway and my ears were already burning through my nomex hood ,, and I backed out and walked through the wall of flames to the front door instead of going towards the back in a pitch black environment. 

Anyway,, that fkn crack head is going to die in Angola and I despise people who are capable of looking at an easy target they can TAKE and go destroy their asses or kill them , just for the fuck of it,, who have to also fear the consequence of getting caught. 


There seems to be an epidemic extent of individuals who are capable of, and more than happy to prey upon the most vulnerable INNOCENT TARGETS in this town who feel like they HAVE THE AUTHORITY to do what ever they LIKE TO DO WITH PEOPLE who look like a juicy target, and it's funny to see them squirm or try to get away from them without getting hurt and locked in a cage again, walking the streets in this town....

Who ARE EMPLOYED BY THE LEGAL SYSTEM. 


I'm not screaming at you,, JUST stressing how absolutely fucking deranged certain people among your criminal justice system are, mentally, and those two examples of how they appear to function as if they know it's impossible for them to get in trouble for appearing as a law enforcement officer on the scene while knowing they are exempt from obeying the law. 


Anyway, thanks for not sending any young officers to push me out of where I am parked in over a week, I have been moving every other day hoping to avoid any complaints, and THOUGHT I had my shit together and was doing good with overcoming all of the to legal issues stem from being targeted since the takedown on 11-30-23,, but I fukd up on the court date appearance for my criminal act necessary to regain possession of everything I have that was intentionally stolen from me by the FPD when I swung my foot at Holbergs hand because nothing else I said or did to make him disengage from executing the take down inspired him to surrender custody of the home of the door he forced himself into seconds after he saw me inside, and I could see him slide his boot to the right to hold the door wide open.... And I knew, I knew exactly what he was there for and was going to accomplish no matter what I did to RESIST or AVOID losing everything I have left in n my life since the two off duty MCSO deputies snuck in my bedroom and I was one second too slow to put a bullet in my head on 7-20-21... 

Haha... Now I have a target on my head AGAIN for the crime of getting the date wrong to defend myself against the trespassing charge I got when I was found inside of the bedroom of my house they stole because it was parked on someone else's property who was charging me $50 per day to be parked there,,, and they even cut my fkn brake line to the rear, plus drained the fuel filters, disconnected the oil and air line to the compressor, AND filed an abandoned title on the Jeep they got to keep , 40 days after it was stolen from me. 

If there is any way one of you might be willing to help me with the attempt to avoid this wonderful world of justice you have been fortunate enough to enjoy over the years, without it ending in a horrible or deadly way, bring a 30 pack of Bud Light and a lawn chair so you can sit outside the front door far enough away so I won't be scared of you trying to attack me and lets discuss this like men. 

If you ask the fire chief if they have been carrying a cordless reciprocating saw in their extrication cabinet prior to 1994, and he says NO, I am the reason they added that rescue tool to their units since then. I have some cool stories about when I was still a teenager and learning to extricate patients with legs wrapped by steel that functions like aluminum foil during high speed impacts,, and my fire chief was first on scene with the jaws to cut Lynard Skynard out of the airplane they crashed... And the chief in the town right north of the 50 man FD that I was the HNIC of in my mid 20's , Paul Collura was the HNIC of Safety @ Talladega and Daytona Superspeedway starting in the mid 80's until I had to move away from home in 2004. 

I used to be a NASCAR junkie and got to work on the safety crew once at Talladega too. 


You people would have been fond of me as a friend or acceptable person who is allowed to breathe in this town and co-exist among you, if you didn't know about my past when I was so close to going stop Monsanto from getting away with intentionally poisoning the shit out of your families,, and my head had not become the target in the mind or minds who are capable of committing the type of crimes and hateful acts of sabotage that I can prove with the evidence available so far. 

I'll be carrying a box cutter to punch out if I am seen outside prior to attempting to reach the court house because I am not going to be detained again knowing that I am going to be left with nothing again, whenever I get out of jail for the outstanding warrant. 

I'm not going to hurt any of these young officers either and I sure do wish , and hope to see one of you mature adults show up with a 30 pack of beer and sit down and talk to me like a human being. 

I have not been treated like one by anyone who has been responding to me, when I cannot see the faces of everyone who perceives ME as a horrible dangerous person. Ha!! 

It's unreal to be on this side of the equation and have to live in fear like an animal whose been targeted, by your peers. 



Enjoy your weekend. 

Scott Lemoine 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Step - Traffic Stop