This is a trip!

If I needed to see how many people have been interested in the latest updates on this example of how a "sacrosanct exterminators" mentality has been dominating the world as of today, the only good it would do is make me feel worse about the situation if I fail to make it stop and replace them with the children who might be able to overcome the fear of taking over the next phase of eternity from the USMC. 
I don't need anyone to tell me what or how much I have been trying to wake one of them up. 
For whatever reason the blogs have so few or zero views is so that every time someone reads something so unheard of before, it's easier for them to carry on as if they didn't see or read anything about my time in service here, if it looks like nobody else knows about what they have "encountered' , that's humanly impossible for anyone to believe. 
I have been as discreet as possible during the past 22 years, and I'm not shy per'se, I just think it's better for the least amount of people to be aware that I was here, Incase I fail to make the Dream Team Soul'Jah's appear with boots on the ground. 
The only thing worse than no hope, is false hope?? I don't expect you to understand what I mean but, there are a lot of people who don't have anything else in the world that they abhor as much as my thought process and unique pulse combination, and I doubt the haters online have a greater sense of self control than the people who have been caught trying to bury me alive or kill me over the past almost 23 years. 
I apologize if I scare you in a way that causes you to dread the potential I have been trying to wake up, that's buried within the children of the USMC... believe it or not, I have been trying my best to just be myself and avoid causing a similar adverse reaction to people who are aware of my existence in my immediate environment, to everyone online. It's never been a good feeling to be here alone in the sense that I have been surrounded by people who don't have the ability to tolerate my existence since I woke up on 9/11 struck by the awareness that I am going to be here,  living in this world, forever. 
I've never had the option to not live every single minute of this human experience, devoted to "making improvements" , regardless who have a shitty opinion of me, because I think I think I think I have the right to deliver the baby step instructions to the right families children, to start the world all over again, by flushing the dark shit that dominates our home,  out of this toilet first.


Here are the latest updates on the ground lately since I was initially"invited" to participate an extremists government sanctioned head hunt, as the target who has to be eliminated. The previous blogs with most of the emails are here also. 

https://isthistheamericanwayout.blogspot.com/2024/06/june-26-update-pt-1.html

https://isthistheamericanwayout.blogspot.com/2024/06/june-26th-update-pt-2.html

https://isthistheamericanwayout.blogspot.com/2024/06/june-26th-update-pt-3.html



@













































 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Step - Traffic Stop

Update on your Lemoine target...