Just saying...

Hey Jennifer and Daniel,

Am I supposed to make a request for any additional evidence and information from my attorney on a daily basis, to satisfy my formal and legal obligations to make sure they are "on the same page" concerning MY desire to obtain the evidence from the crime scene missing from the list of items included with the legal disclosure? 


Are either of you available to meet in person tomorrow or Friday, individually? If so, maybe it will help if we could have a group meeting afterwards.


I haven't been able to find anything to help me understand what I did or didn't do to inspire the warrant issued on January 16 or 17th, that I can't locate the paperwork for when I was arrested on the 20th, so if you can obtain and share that documentation with me, whenever you are capable of forwarding everything else you received in the past, or received after you told me you were going to request the missing evidence we discussed in person, include that also. 


Daniel, can you send me the documentation for the FTA warrant the judicial court issued, whenever that order was signed initially, as well as the order that was signed when it was quashed? 


Jennifer, are you able to forward the documentation you received from LaFronterra via email, or if you received it printed out on paper through the post office, can I come get a copy of my own mental health history? 

I forgot what you needed me to appear in person to sign in addition to the ROI medical records request from LaFronterra that you asked me to provide you with, or why you needed to analyze the evidence from the mental health clinic I was discharged from in January of 2022, or how THAT might improve your defense strategy during the trial, especially since you have been unwilling to respond to the 6 informal and formal request I have made for you to obtain the evidence that I submitted to the FPD located in their evidence room that fill in the ......... blanks on the "life threatening to law enforcement" documentation that IS included in the evidence from the FPD so far. 


I have to ask if Ignoring the obvious facts and refusing to look at the presence of "contributing evidence" that's available from the same source of evidence, as the evidence I have been denied the legal right to obtain, has a history of resulting in an achievement using this same technique as your defense strategy, Ms. Jennifer. 

I've refrained from asking you for the same evidence and information more than twice during the past months, other than the one example of missing evidence that the MCSO and FPD contributed to the case that I asked the FPD to secure when it was crucial to the future of my life several months before expressing the same relevance factor more than once during the 6 or more times I asked you to obtain evidence on MY behalf, among the other 10 or more individual missing evidence "pieces" request you ignored, fearing the potential consequences of being arrested for crossing the line to satisfy the definition of "harassment". 

I just wanted to make sure you understood why I appeared to be "unresponsive" to the charges that you told me was the reason why you were considering filing a "title 11" to see if I have the mental capacity to participate in my own defense, or if you would have to carry all of the burden of accommodating your clients "special needs" and totally ignore anything and everything I attempted to contribute to my own defense, as well as the fact that you have almost totally ignored me as if I was an incompetent person, which does not translate to any of the symptoms of a mentally ill person who is experiencing "paranoia", just Incase that information from LaFronterra that I want to see ASAP, appears to inspire your "chapter 11" potential defense strategy. 

Thank God I can finally explain to myself how your indigent client was convicted for 1st degree murder, as if the term "meditate, meditation, meditated" wasn't allowed to reach the jury to consider during the deliberations to reach THAT unanimous decision. 

😳😳😀😀😜😜😘

Thanks, 

Scott 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Step - Traffic Stop

Update on your Lemoine target...